Pin Point are healthcare providers all over the UK. We just opened our branch in Aberdeen from March '15 and we have been building up our business over the past year expanding into the home-care sector. We have several vacancies for people who would like to work with our clients around Aberdeen City. We are providing people with full time work, with the flexibility of choosing their own hours. The more staff that can work, the more clients we can provide care for, and the more work our staff gets!
We are looking for staff that can work during the weekends. If suitable, they can also be given shifts during the weekdays.
It's very important for us to get dedicated, hard working staff that genuinely care about the clients. After all it is care work! So if this sounds like it suits you, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you!
Drivers are preferred but not essential.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Right to live and work within the U.K
- The capability to adapt to a wide range of care environments
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring the highest possible levels of care are maintained whilst ensuring dignity and confidentiality are upheld at all times.
- Meeting basic needs - toileting, dressing and feeding where required, along with moving and handling.
- Generally assisting with clients overall care needs - physical, emotional and spiritual.
- Understanding and contributing towards Care Plans
Benefits of working for Pin Point:
- Full mandatory training provided
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly pay
For more information please contact our Aberdeen office on: (0122) 487 9956 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org