We are looking for an individual to assist a lady with dementia in her own home. You would be providing respite for the ladies family. You would spend time making conversation, providing personal care, preparing meals and keep the woman active through the day so she will sleep well at night. The hours are in the afternoons, evenings and weekends.
· Attend regular Supervisions with your line manager when required.
· Attend refresher training sessions when appropriate.
· Complete further online training.
· Care Assistants must at all times adhere to:
- General Social Skills Council code of conduct.
- Care Quality Commission, National Minimum Standards.
Successful Candidates will have:
Right to live and work within the U.K
The capability to adapt to a wide range of care environments
Be a member of the PVG scheme and/or be willing to pay for the relevant application.
Be willing to complete (free) online training and attend 5 day induction course
Provide two satisfactory references, preferably from the care sector
Have a full UK driving license