Pinpoint Health and Social Care are recruiting for experienced Health Care Assistants to join our rapidly expanding team, conducting work assignments across the North Yorkshire area. This will be on an ongoing basis within a bank/agency capacity with the opportunity to work either part time or full time depending on your circumstances. We are looking to recruit reliable, caring people who have a real passion to make a significant difference in other people’s lives.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following:
• Right to live and work within the U.K
• 6-12 months experience within the Health Care sector i.e. residential homes, nursing homes or a hospital setting.
• Full UK driving licence and access to your own transport
• NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
• The capability to adapt to a wide range of care environments
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring the highest possible levels of care are maintained whilst ensuring dignity and confidentiality are upheld at all times.
• Meeting basic needs - toileting, dressing and feeding where required, along with moving and handling.
• Generally assisting with patients overall care needs - physical, emotional and spiritual.
• Understanding and contributing towards Care Plans
Benefits of working for Pinpoint:
• Full mandatory provided to ensure your existing skills are refreshed and up to date
• Competitive rates of pay (above national minimum wage)
• Holiday pay
• Travel expenses
• Weekly pay
If you are interested in joining our team then do not hesitate to send an up to date C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for one of our dedicated consultants to contact you to discuss opportunities available in more detail.